Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Michael | 6 Months Session Preview

I met up with Michael and his Mommy and Daddy last week and we had a lot of fun. His parents were so creative with the props they brought!! Here are just a few of my favorites from his session. Thanks for such a great time Q Family!! Y'all enjoy your preview!

Look at those baby blues!!


Ok, so his mom started singing "I'm too sexy for my baby onsie" when he did this pose and I could not stop laughing. So every time I see this picture I think of that hilarious moment!!

Tootsies!!

I LOVE the tongue hanging out! Such concentration!!

Love this idea! He had a blast in daddy's uniform!



SUCH a happy boy!!


These props were such a great idea. LOVED the Axel grease all over him! Too bad he didn't want to work, he just wanted to eat the tools. Oh well, he's still cute!!



Thanks for a fun morning!!

5 comments:

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

My favorite one is of him in the hat, in black and white. These are amazing pics Meghan, you outdo yourself every time!!

Barbara Sgueglia September 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

VERY nice!!

Unknown September 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Hi Meghan... I LOVE Michael's pictures! You did an amazing job and I have forwarded your name everywhere and to all moms I know! We had fun as well and I look forward to booking more sessions with you.

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Cute kid but the props are great!! Great job Meghan. Luv ya bunches!! MIL

Lori Parker September 23, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

He is an adorable baby and you are a very talented photographer! The props really did work in a super-cool way, but with the aforementioned combination, you really can't go wrong. Love you.


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!