Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The C Family | Session Preview

Here is the C family! I finished this session weeks ago but I didn't get a chance to blog it yet. This family is just so beautiful and SO spirited! I love all of their wonderful facial expressions! Especially the last little sequence of photos! I did photos of the baby when he was a newborn and I was so gracious that his mama decided to use me again to do their family photos. Thanks so much for the wonderful time!! Enjoy your preview.





Look at big brother's cute little face!



Mama looked gorgeous so I had to get a shot of just her!




Baby love!



I LOVE this little series!!



So sweet, brotherly love.


Until next time! Love to my readers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

wow...you do such a great job. I love your work! Toni Tichi

Lori Parker September 23, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Girl, these are fantastic! I'm sure the family was beyond thrilled. I have to say... you're making me miss sand... <3 you

Lori Parker September 23, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I just realized... it's going to be at least two years before you can do family portraits for me again :(

Katelyn James November 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

ohhh what a cutie!!!:)


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!