Monday, September 21, 2009

My Life | Personal Post

I have been thinking that I want to use this blog to post more than just picture after picture. I do love the pictures I post, but I think you need more substance from me. You need to know who I am! You need to know my personality and everything that goes along with that! So here I am telling you that I am going to try and post more personal stories about myself and my family. I want you know know who your photographer is and what I am all about. Don't worry I will still post pictures because a post isn't much without a fun picture to go along with it. :D

This is little Miss S (my 3 year old)! She keeps giving me such attitude lately when I try to take a picture of her cute face. But sometimes she just can't help but to smile just a tinsy winsy bit! My little Miss Attitude.

1 comments:

Lori Parker September 21, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

hahahaha! She'll regret making that face one day... but it's hysterical! Love it!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!