Monday, November 2, 2009

Ezra | 6 Month Sneak Peek

Hey y'all! It's been a while. I have quite a few sessions that I have not blogged yet. I have been super busy with school and our big move. I am happy to say that we are finally in our new home. We are living out of boxes but hopefully by thanksgiving we will no longer be living out of boxes! lol I just wanted to hop on here and share some of my favorites from Ezra's 6 month session. Can you believe how big he has gotten?! Me either! He looks totally different from when he was a newborn.


LOVE the eyelashes!!



This one is so cute. It's like he is saying "Uh oh, she caught me trying to eat it!"



1 comments:

Lori Parker November 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

He is a stunningly beautiful boy and you are an amazing photographer! Great job!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!