Friday, May 15, 2009

Ezra | Newborn

Hey everyone! Have you had a good day today?! I sure have. :D I wanted to get on here and share a recent session I did. Little Ezra was about 3 weeks old when I got to photograph him. So I was preparing myself for him to not sleep. When I got there his mommy told me that he is very colicky and cries all of the time. I told her no worries we will still get some great shots. I also have to tell you that this is the first time I have photographed first time parents. All parents love their children no matter if it is their first or their 18th. But I just have to say that the LOVE that I saw coming from them was just amazing. I hope you see how much love they have for their little man.















3 comments:

Lori Parker May 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

How SWEET! You really did get some great shots!!! And yes... the love is so obvious! He sure does have gorgeous eyes...

Maxine May 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Meghan, I was looking over your site- GREAT pictures! You are so good at what you do. I wish we still lived there so you could do my family! Anyway, congrats! These really are very good pictures.

Gelle May 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Meghan, what fabulous shots you got! I just love the one of his little feet in his mommy's hands with a heart forming! How cute!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!