Sunday, August 30, 2009

Will and Brad | Sneak Peek

This is Will and Brad. They first met 8.8.08, pretty neat huh? They asked me to take some pictures of them so I happily obliged. They were a lot of fun! It was a bit of a challenge because it was the first couple shoot that I have ever done. So it was weird to have subjects that would just sit there and do what I told them to! lol Usually I am chasing the kiddos all over the beach. It was a beautiful evening for a photo shoot and I think we got some great shots! Enjoy your sneak peek!

3 comments:

Claire August 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Beautiful sunset shot!! Love it!

The Bowmans August 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

This is a great shot!! Very nice Meghan!!

Lori Parker August 31, 2009 at 4:56 AM  

Seriously - I'm loving silhouettes lately! This one is great... esp. the reflection on the water's edge... very nice! Great shot!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!