Saturday, August 29, 2009

The S Family | Session Preview

This is another family session I have done. This one was a challenge! The sun was the brightest I have ever had to deal with before and there were carnivorous flies! I was lucky I wore pants that evening because otherwise both of my legs would have been completely covered with fly bites because my jeans had piles (literally piles) of flies on them. We were still able to have a good time and get some fun shots! A very fun family! It was nice to meet you S family!


I love the light in this one.




Having fun!





Brother and Sister Love!!

And jumping for joy just for the fun of it!

3 comments:

The Bowmans August 29, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Ooooh..I love ALL of these..another beautiful family!! I love the brown at the beach...maybe for our next family shoot we'll copy.. ;)

Mom of 3 Es August 29, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

The one of the Dad kissing his little girl brought tears to my eyes. What a BEAUTIFUL shot, Meghan! :)

Lori Parker August 30, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Girl, you got some beautiful, FUN shots!!! These were SO sweet! I'll bet the family was beyond thrilled...


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!