Sunday, September 13, 2009

My girls

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great September. I have been really busy with school starting for me a few weeks ago, school starting for the girls, buying a house hopefully to close on soon), trying to rent our townhouse out, and so much more. I already miss summer but I do like this weather. It is so nice outside. I love the weather that you can just keep your windows and doors open and not get too hot or too cold. That weather never stays around for too long though. I took my girls out to the beach the other night to get some pictures of the two of them together and some of just the youngest one because I already did a photo shoot of just the older one. I LOVE this one of the two of them. The only thing I told them to do was stand next to each other, and as icing on the cake the little one grabbed the older one's hand in such a sweet way and leaned her head on her shoulder. This one is going on the wall for sure.

3 comments:

Lori Parker September 13, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I cannot WAIT to show this one to Z and EJ!!! Gorgeous! And such a perfect "sister" shot!!!

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

You got some good shots that day, even with grumpy kids!! Mimi helped just a little, I felt helpless and didn't know what to do. Good thing you are the one that is the professional photographer, lol!!!

Nanette September 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

This picture is perfect!! I love their little smiles and you can just see the "moment" between them! :) I'm sure they will look back at this and smile in years to come! (Though I'm sure they will have a lot to choose from, haha)


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!