Monday, July 13, 2009

Karleigh | The Ballerina Silhouette

We went this weekend as a family to Mt Trashmore to fly kites. It was so much fun! While we were on top of the mountain I saw how beautiful the sun looked and I wanted to try taking silhouette photos. This is my oldest daughter doing her "ballerina moves", as she calls them. I really love how this one turned out! I want to do some at the beach so I will have the sun setting over the water. Hopefully this weekend when we go out of town I will be able to do that with the girls and their cousin.

Let me know what you think!



Edited to add one of daddy and Shealyn! Daddy was holding her WAAAAYYYY up in the air. She wasn't sure what to think. :D

8 comments:

Allison Curti July 13, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Oh my gosh Meghan....georgous!!!! Great job!

The Bowmans July 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Anonymous July 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Absolutely love it. How did the others turn out? xoxoxo

Erica July 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I love them, especially the one with Daddy!

Mom of 3 Es July 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Love them both! Amazing job, Meghan!!!

Lori Parker July 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Wow, Wow, WOW!

Amazing. Beautiful! Great job!!!

I especially love the one of Karleigh... it is simply perfect. Seriously... time to print brochures and put that on the cover!

Nanette July 13, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Wow I LOVE that one of Shea and her daddy, it is just so happy, you can see the joy in it!!! Karleighs is so cool too, I love the sun beams in both pix! Awesome shots!!!

Carrie July 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

I love the one with Shea - a perfect father/daughter moment!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!