Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Do you want to win a lens??

Well I sure do!! Just go here! Just follow the directions there on the blog, and good luck!

I want to win a lens because I could use a better zoom lens. Right now all I have is my kit lens and I don't like the DOF on it. I would use it at photo shoots especially for families. I have three lenses right now - my kit lens, a 50 1.8, and a 60 2.8 (macro), but I mainly use my 50.

Cross your fingers for me!!

And because a post is always better with a picture, here are my girls shaking their tushes at the beach on July 4th!

2 comments:

Allison Curti July 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

That is such a cute photo! Good luck!!!

Lori Parker July 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Hahahaha! They are cutie pies!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!