Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jacoby | Newborn

Here are my favorites from newborn Jacoby's session. As I said before he slept so well! He is just SO precious and I just love his lips and his beautiful hair. I had a great time taking these pictures and ooooooing and aaaaahhhhhing over them while I was processing them. I hope you enjoy my favorites!! If you would like to see all of the images go here.







Look at those beautiful lips!!







This one is so peaceful.








This one is my MOST favorite of them all. I just LOVE it. :D






Here he is with his beautiful big brothers!


2 comments:

The Bowmans April 26, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Oh my gosh...he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Lori Parker April 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

Meghan, ALL of these pics are amazing and wonderful!!! Seriously - wow!!! My FAVE is the one of both parents' hands holding Jacoby... gosh! Love it!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!