Sunday, March 1, 2009

Seth | Sneak Peek

Another sneak peek! This sneak peek is a little different than the usual sneak peek. It is a photo of me in action! My friend Allison Curti took this picture of me and she took other pictures as well as assisted me today. Thank you so much for coming today Allison. I had a blast.

I hope you all enjoy your sneak peek!


About Me!

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. I have always been more of a right brain thinker. I first discovered that I love to take pictures through the birth of my first daughter. I take great joy in capturing emotions, expressions, and most importantly memories. My main focus is on newborns, children and families. I know how important it is to capture the beauty of a growing child and family. I adore candid shots and prefer to do my photo shoots on location with natural lighting if possible. I never put pressure on my clients to perform and that is why my work looks so natural. I am a laid back gal who loves life and capturing every moment I can!




Follow me on Facebook!